March was my first full month as About.com's Air Travel Expert, and my stories for the month ran the gamut, from the joys of the Global Entry program to ways of contacting North American carriers. See my summaries, below.
- Starting from my latest, Skytrax named Singapore Changi Airport the world's best at its awards event in Barcelona;
- I updated a list of phone numbers and websites for U.S. and Canadian carriers;
- During the month, both Delta Air Lines and Virgin America unveiled new premium meal offerings;
- Travelers have more access than ever to TSA's PreCheck trusted traveler program;
- The CEO of FlightView talks about how his data helps airports and passengers;
- I offered a list of my 10 favorite airport quick-serve concessions;
- Looking for trends in healthy eating and best airports for it? Check out this article;
- Six airlines actually made the list of 500 top global brands for 2014; and
- I explain why Global Entry, the international trusted traveler program, is worth every penny.