Check-in to Arrival
By Benet Wilson
Checking-in online with the airlines, and baggage info.
Low cost or legacy...prop or jet - airlines are in some ways the same, yet can also have rather marked differences. If you want to check out airlines that fly from different parts of the globe, or simply want an airline's phone number, click and find out.
- Airlines in North America
- Airlines in Europe
- Airlines in Asia
- Airlines in Australia and New Zealand
- Airlines in the Caribbean and South America
- Airlines in Africa and the Middle East
- Airline Frequent Flyer Mileage Programs
- Airlines and the Environment
- Top 10 Airline Twitter Pages
Airports - Preparing for Departure
The "home" of airlines can range from a single gate area to multi-terminal mazes, and airports can sometimes make air travel seem that much more complicated. Some tips and advice regarding airports can lead to easier air travels.
Grounded - Delayed and Canceled Flights
When things don't operate on schedule - canceled or delayed flights. From weather issues, to labor disruptions - what your rights are and what you can do when your flight is wheels down.
- Oversold Flights and Bumping 101
- What to Do When Flights Cancel Due to Weather
- What Can You Do When an Airline Strikes?
On Board - The In Flight Experience
Sit back and enjoy the ride...is it really that simple? Seat maps, meals and air quality are just a few of the elements that make for an inflight experience.
- Secrets Your Pilot Won't Tell You
- Airline Seat Maps
- Inflight Magazines
- Airplane Food - Snack Ideas
- Airplane Food - Sandwich Recipes
- Airplane Food - Lunch Recipes
- Airplane Food Fixes
- Air Quality in the Air
- A More Comfortable Flight
- Massage Stress Away Yourself
- Protect Your Carry-On From Theft
The wide-ranging items and events that affect airline and airport safety and security.
- 10 Years After 9-11 - Looking Back at September 11, 2001
- Safest Airlines
- Dangers of Volcanic Ash
- Why Bird / Wildlife Strikes are Dangerous
The ins, outs and sprints to the gate that are often involved with connecting flights.
- Top 10 Rules of Connections
- Best / Worst Airports to Make a Connection
- Airport Minimum Connection Times
A lot of this is about the luggage. Flights are over, now to get out of the airport.